At Rosneath Castle Caravan Park we’re in the business of providing amazing holidays. Our staff work hard, but the work is fun, and there’s always plenty of time to play.
It’s vital that our team creates an excellent holiday experience for our guests, and equally important that our staff love working for us too!
As a Sous Chef you will be based in our beautiful beach resort on the Clyde, creating and delivering delicious food, made from fresh ingredients, many sourced locally.
In addition to a competitive salary and other benefits, this role has the added appeal of a positive work-life balance, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy the scenery and the other attractions / activities that are available at Rosneath.
• Prior experience working as a sous chef / second chef,
• Experience creating varied, appetising menus,
This role would suit a chef in the early stages of their career, or someone looking for more regular, balanced working hours.
In addition to the experience highlighted above the successful candidate will be a team player, who has the following skills in abundance:
• A passion for creating delicious food,
• Strong standards of safety and personal / kitchen hygiene,
• The ability to deputise for the head-chef when required.
You’ll also be:
• Willing to learn, to develop your skills and to share your expertise;
• Someone who’s not scared of hard work, flexible in your approach and always ready to roll up your sleeves and help others;
• Happy to take ownership of your responsibilities and get the job done right, every time;
• Able to take a pragmatic approach to solving problems;
• Able to do the right thing, and willing to ask when you’re not sure;
• Happy to play your part in creating an unparalleled holiday experience for our guests.
In addition to a competitive salary and a share of tips, we offer you the perfect opportunity to develop your career, gain additional qualifications, and learn new skills along the way. We are happy to fund training and additional qualifications too.
Reasons to work for Rosneath Castle Caravan Park:
We can provide you with live-in accommodation, which you don’t need to share with others.
2. Exclusive friends & family discount
We offer a 10% discount on our holidays for friends and family of Rosneath employees. Invite your nearest to dearest to come and check out the Rosneath experience for themselves.
3. Peace of mind
You’ll be covered by our company insurance for the duration of your employment, including emergency medical cover.
4. Discover your new thing
Discover your new passion. Why not use your spare time to take advantage of all the amazing activities on offer at, and nearby, Rosneath.
5. Well-deserved ‘chill’ time
You’ll enjoy two days off per week, plus 28 days of paid holiday. Head out and explore the local area or chill out on the beach.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then don’t delay. Apply by email, enclosing a copy of your CV and details of your references to Richard Quibell, General Manager (Richard.Quibell@rosneathcastle.co.uk)