Reporting to the General Manager, the Security Guard will be responsible for patrolling the Park, identifying any security issues, and resolving these or escalating them in a timely fashion.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducting regular patrols of the park, following a designated route with assigned checkpoints,
- Identifying any potential security breaches and resolving or escalating these as required,
- Logging any security incidents or suspicious activity that occurs during the shift and producing a report for management if required,
- Addressing any security concerns raised by residents or staff members,
- Answering any alarms and investigating any disturbances that occur during your shift,
- Making recommendations on improvements to site security,
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- A valid SIA licence,
- Prior experience in a similar security role,
- Level-headed with solid decision-making skills,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and to diffuse difficult situations,
The role will often involve working evenings and weekends so flexibility regarding working hours is required.
Please submit your CV, including references to Richard Quibell by email:Richard.Quibell@rosneathcastle.co.uk.