At Rosneath Castle Caravan Park we’re in the business of providing an incredible holiday experience. We pride ourselves on creating a wonderful environment for our staff and guests in a spectacular setting, just off the West coast of Scotland.
Our team members have the following in common. They are all:
- Willing to learn, to develop their skills and share their expertise;
- Flexible in their approach to work and always ready to roll up their sleeves and help others;
- Happy to take ownership and get the job done right, every time;
- Conscientious & reliable;
- Happy to play their part in creating an unparalleled holiday experience for our guests.
If this sounds like you then we would be delighted to talk to you about joining the team.
Health & Safety Administrator/Receptionist/Holiday Sales Advisor
Reporting to the Office Manager, the successful candidate will provide a professional and welcoming first- impression to all Park visitors, guests, and callers. The main responsibilities will be to greet visitors, take holiday bookings, assist customers with their accounts and administer our health & safety system (Prime).
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing a warm welcome to guests and other visitors,
- Aiding the Head House – Keeper with check in/out information
- Providing Holiday Guests with Pre Arrival information
- Checking our Partner Websites for Holiday Bookings
- Checking emails for invoices and booking enquiries
- Answering calls in a timely manner and transferring them to the appropriate team member,
- Assisting with guest queries
- Cash handling
- Responsible for managing our health and safety system (Prime)
- Printing off blank safety check reports to heads of departments and chasing up on the checks that haven’t been completed on time
- Regularly updating the general manager on any health and safety breaches
- There may also be a requirement to carry out other administrative tasks on an ad hoc basis
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be smartly presented with an excellent telephone manner. They will have a natural flair for dealing with people, be enthusiastic, and reliable, and possess the following skills/experience:
- Prior reception experience, ideally gained in the tourist or hospitality sector,
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Sound PC skills including Microsoft Office products.Prime and ParcVu experience preferred but not essential
- The ability to work calmly and efficiently in a busy environment
What we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and a share of tips, we provide the following benefits:
- Exclusive friends & family discount – We offer a 10% discount on Rosneath holidays for your friends and family;
- Paid holidays – We provide 5.6 weeks of paid holidays per year;
- Learning & Development – We provide a perfect opportunity to learn new skills, gain additional qualifications, and progress your career;
- A fun working environment in an idyllic setting – When you are not on-shift you can enjoy the on-site facilities or take part in some of the outdoor activities on offer, including paddleboarding and other water sports.
If you are interested in joining the team then don’t delay. Apply by email, enclosing a copy of your CV and details of your references to Richard Quibell, General Manager (Richard.Quibell@rosneathcastle.co.uk).