It’s time to book your 2021 holiday!
We are really excited and looking forward to welcoming you back to enjoy your holiday in Scotland as soon as it is safe to do so!
Escape the confines of your own home (and endless home schooling) for the sanctuary of our self-contained accommodation, surrounded by wide-open spaces to explore and enjoy.
Our coastal setting is the perfect place to relax, recharge and breathe something different that has become the norm over these past months.
- Stay in our friendly social distancing self-contained accommodation
- Explore the great outdoors and wide-open spaces around our park
- No quibble ‘Holiday with Confidence’ guarantee
- Low deposit – book now and spread the cost
- Holiday balance due 4 weeks before you arrive, rather than 10 weeks
- No hidden extras to pay – one price for the holiday home
Book with confidence
We know many of you will be feeling worried about booking a holiday in uncertain times, so we want to reassure you that you can book a short break or holiday with complete confidence.
We’ve added our ‘Holiday with Confidence’ guarantee to all new bookings to give you that extra reassurance in the event that your holiday might be cancelled due to Coronavirus.
If you book a 2021 holiday and then can’t holiday with us due to a Coronavirus related issue, you can change the dates FREE of CHARGE for another date in 2021!* you will receive the options of:
- Change the dates FREE of CHARGE for another date in 2020/2021!*
- A credit for a future booking*
- A no quibble refund.
So, book your holiday with confidence now and get your first-choice holiday dates and the best range of accommodation options.
Summer is here, the sun has already been shining and the countryside looks amazing.
The Holiday with Confidence guarantee applies if the Coronavirus outbreak results in:
- Closure of the park on the dates you have booked.
- A ban or major restrictions on non-essential travel from the UK Government.
- You or one of your party being unable to travel due to Coronavirus related sickness or isolation.
Terms & Conditions:
*You must notify us of your request to change your date at least 48hrs prior to arrival. In the first instance email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your booking; your booking reference number, your holiday date and your daytime contact details. Change of dates are all subject to availability and the alternative date can be taken in either the 2020 or 2021 season, for the same number of nights. If the cost of your alternative date is higher or lower than that of your original booking, then the difference in price at the date the request is made will be charged to you or refunded by us. Applies to existing and all new bookings for 2020 arrival dates. Group bookings and Tour Operator bookings not included. Direct Bookings only.
Putting your heath and safety first
We have been busy bees the last few months to introduce methods and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers and teams on park. Here are just a few:
- Hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and exit to our venues, facilities and offices.
- One-way systems introduced around the park where necessary.
- One-way systems within buildings wherever possible.
- Floor markings and signage providing guidance inside and outside our facilities and offices.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the park
- Contactless check-in and departure process for holidaymakers
- Appropriate PPE provider for team members
- Sneeze guards in place at till and meeting points
- Contactless payment systems upgraded to allow payments up to £45
- Re arranged tables and seating within venues to allow for safe social distancing
Keeping you safe
Our top priority is keeping you, our team and the local community safe, so we have been busy behind the scenes putting measures in place to ensure you have a safe yet wonderful holiday with us.See more