Keeping you safe on park
Our top priority is keeping you, our team and the local community safe, so we have been busy behind the scenes putting measures in place to ensure you have a safe yet wonderful holiday with us.
We’re lucky enough to be in a fantastic location, with lots of open space and plenty of local places to head out and explore that aren’t heavily populated.
We ask that you are understanding of our new ways of working as they are only in place to keep you safe.
You can find out more about these below.
When you arrive on park
We will be operating a ‘hands-free’ check in at Rosneath Castle Park
- We will make contact with you before you arrive to ensure your party details are up to date and gain an understanding of an approx. arrival time.
- On the day ahead of your arrival, we will send you an email advising of our new check in process along with a PDF map of the park showing you your accommodation location.
- On arrival at your accommodation you will find the door sealed with a safety sticker, unlocked.
- We’ll leave your keys in your accommodation, including any Wi-Fi codes* You will need to head straight to your accommodation and not visit reception.
- We’ll carry out a courtesy call after your arrival to ensure everything is as expected in your accommodation and answer any queries.
Please adhere to the following to maximise the safety of you and others whilst on holiday
- Only travel if you are fit to do so and have not had any of the recognised symptoms of Coronavirus in the previous 14 days
- Advise us if you’re becoming unwell
- Should you become unwell leave your accommodation and self-isolate at your home off-park
- When on park respect and adhere to our safe social distancing and hygiene guidelines.
Your home away from home
Our accommodation is a great value, low risk option for booking a holiday right now. They really are a home away from home.
- Self-contained individual accommodation with no shared doors or communal areas
- Self-catering here always means your own kitchen, lounge, bedrooms and bathroom
- Stay in well-ventilated accommodation with no shared air conditioning systems
- Sheets, duvet covers & pillows cases washed at high temperatures in commercial laundries
- Private decking and outside seating area on most accommodation
As well as asking our holidaymakers and owners to continue maintaining personal hygiene standards, regularly washing hands with soap and using a disposable tissue to catch any coughs or sneezes, we’ll also be implementing a number of enhanced hygiene measures on the park in order to reduce any risk of contamination.
- Use of an approved sanitiser when cleaning communal areas and accommodation
- Frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of high footfall areas and any surfaces throughout the park.
- Providing appropriate levels of personal protective equipment for our team members.
- Introduction of hand washing and sanitisation stations in public and team areas as well as entrances and exits where possible
Hygiene is a huge priority for us and the park and team members will be ensuring our superb cleanliness standards are maintained across the area.
We look forward to welcoming you back on park when you come to stay.
Safe Social Distancing Policy
We have been working hard during the closed period to introduce methods and procedures to minimise risks to our owners, holidaymakers and team members. These include but are not limited to:
- Hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and exit to our venues, facilities and offices.
- One-way systems introduced around the park where necessary.
- One-way systems within our offices, facilities and venues.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the park
- Contactless check-in and departure process for holidaymakers
- Appropriate PPE provided for team members
- Sneeze guards in place within the reception area.