So much to see!
One only needs to glance at a map to see that Rosneath Castle Park is set amid some of the most spectacular countryside in Scotland with Glasgow, Loch Lomond, Dunoon, Oban, and Stirling all easily accessible.
Helensburgh, with its architectural heritage, is only 15 miles to the east. It boasts some delightful parks and floral gardens, speciality shops. Also nearby is Inveraray with the Duke of Argyll’s spectacular castle… and, of course, the legendary Loch Lomond.
“In three weeks of holidaying in Scotland we rate this the best site!”
Despite our secluded location, the 57 acres that Rosneath Castle Park occupies along the southern shore of Gareloch is easily accessible from which ever way you head
We’ve put together a list of some of our favourite trips. Some are within minutes of Rosneath, while others will take up your whole day. You decide!
Things to do nearby include
- Cycling and walking – both very popular in the area with forest tracks and signposted routes
- Visit Loch Fyne Oyster Bar
- Pleasure trips across the Firth of Clyde
- Explore the coast with its narrow sea lochs, not least the spectacular scenery of The Kyles of Bute
- Take a tour or tasting at Glengoyne and other ‘very inviting’ distilleries