So much to do!
Although Rosneath Castle Park is ideally situated for exploring the surrounding countryside, there’s so much to do on site you’ll find it difficult to leave. Whether you come on your own, with friends or your family, there’s every opportunity to relax and have fun in the safe, friendly environment.
All our staff work tirelessly to ensure your stay at Rosneath Castle Park will be your most enjoyable ever. We regularly participate in Training Initiatives so you can relax, safe in the knowledge that we comply with the strictest of regulations.
“Second to none! Still to find a site to match this one!”
Whether your fancy is sailing, windsurfing or canoeing, our professional sailing tuition and facilities will help you take to a boat like a duck to water
For lunches, dinners, barbecues, special occasions and regular entertainment, the Castle Isle restaurant and bar is the only place to go
Our facilities include
- Adventure playground including trampolines, swings, climbing frames and football pitch
- Fun club for 5-12 year olds. Also a soft play area for younger children
- Youth cafe for over 12’s
- On-site grocer's shop
- Rods & Reels fishing shop
- Restaurant and bar offering regular entertainment
- Sailing school & superb water sports facilities